How to Use iPhone while Driving. Apple’s iPhone has an option that will prevent it from sending you notifications while you’re driving.
How to Use iPhone while Driving Overview
It’s a safer way to drive without distractions. A recent study from EverQuote found that 70 percent of drivers who activated the iPhone feature left it on while driving, which helped decrease phone use by 8 percent. That sounds minimal, but it can help save lives.
Activating “Do Not Disturb While Driving” mode while driving is easy.
How to Use Samsung Pay in India: <<< Click Here >>>
How to Do It?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Select Control Center
- Tap Customize Controls
- Scroll down and tap the green “+” button next to Do Not Disturb While Driving
Now Turn it on:
- Return to your iPhone home screen
- Pull down the Control Center shade from the top-right of your iPhone X, or swipe up from the bottom of the display on any other iPhone.
- Tap the car icon
This turns on Do Not Disturb While Driving whenever your phone notices it’s in motion, or if it automatically connects to an in-car Bluetooth system. If someone sends you a message, they’ll get an automatic response that you’re in the car driving and can’t reply right now.
This is a good idea for parents to use with teenagers who are driving and who might be otherwise prone to texting their friends.
How to Remove Adware and Spyware: <<< Click Here >>>
Additional Controls For Parents:
- Open Settings
- Tap General
- Select Restrictions
- Choose “Enable Restrictions”
- Create a passcode
- Choose “Do Not Disturb While Driving”
- Pick “Don’t Allow Changes’
Apple says drivers will still hear alarms, emergency alerts and any timers you might have set before getting in the car.
How to Download YouTube Videos: <<< Click Here >>>
There are Still ways People can Reach You:
- If you have a contact marked as a “favourite,” such as you are significant other, your phone will still ring as normal.
- If someone calls twice in a row, suggesting there might be an emergency, your phone will still ring.
- Also, if your iPhone knows it’s connected to your car’s Bluetooth or a CarPlay system, it’ll route calls and texts as it normally would through your car stereo.
How to Control Your Android Device from PC: <<< Click Here >>>